Alright team, coffee ready? Laptop on? Credit Cards ready to burn!? Because it is Cyber Monday and I have found the best deals out there for you.! I had to hop on a flight at 6am this morning making the whole shopping thing not possible, but that's why I previewed the sales last night and here are the best deals;
2. Banana Republic: 50% off, no code needed. These shoes are amazing!!! Also - free shipping - YAS. Also had to snag this for my "essential" everyday jewelry that I always come close to losing while traveling.... hopefully this solves the problem.
3. Henri Bendel: 30-60% off everything, no code needed. Plus a free tote with qualifying purchase. My picks: THESE candles. They are the best gifts to give and smell amazing. Since they were all 30% off I had to stock up :) Vanilla is my favorite. HB also has great handbags, travel accessories and jewelry.
4. Alo Yoga: 25 - 60% off everything. Alo has great athletic and athleisure clothing and I love their goddess leggings as well as sweatshirts. These leggings are awesome!
5. Macy's: Discounts all over the place, including BOGO shoes and extra discounts on already marked down merchandise. These boots are so cool, and this is always a go-to for me for my work shoes.
6. Amazon: Amazon always has deals but they feature some cool specials like the Ring doorbell, all Amazon tech products, and the Phillips Hue smart bulb system. (I am a gadget nerd) - I think that would be such a great gift for dad or your brother in law or whomever! You can control your lights with your phone, voice, or timers.
7. Express: 50% off everything, no code needed. I am not a big Express shopper but this season I have had trouble finding big comfy sweaters that I actually liked and were comfortable to wear. Enter Express - and this sweater, this one, and this are awesome! Will be posting more on those later this week :)
8. All Modern: If you didn't already know about this site - and you do now, you are welcome. Since we recently bought our first house, I had a lot of new space to fill up, and All Modern brings together many home sites that you probably already shop (Wayfair, Joss & Main, Dwell, etc). Their sales today include different discounts on each types of furniture, plus 25% extra off with code: CYBER. One of my favorite purchases from All Modern is this bookshelf, that is in our living room and added bonus - requires almost no assembly!
9. Homage: 30% off everything, no code needed. If you are not from Ohio or didn't go to Ohio State, you might not know about this brand - but now that you do, it will be your new go-to for sports apparel! And they are not limited to just collegiate, Homage also makes great pro team apparel, and non-branded comfy clothes. This one would be great for all my Chicago people! Seriously these are some of the comfiest t-shirts and hoodies I own.
Hopefully this helps you knock a few people off that holiday gift list, and save some money too! Let me know if you know of any other great sale, and have a great week.