Labor Day Sales!!!
a day off?! and shopping?! YAS please.
Happy Labor Day everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend with family, friends and relaxation. We hosted a bunch of my husband's best friends from college and had an awesome weekend with lots of activities and amazing weather. But now I'm settled up with a cup of coffee and my laptop to scour the sales for you all!
- Ann Taylor: 60% off all sale styles! I get a ton of mu work wear outfits from Ann Taylor, plus cute sweaters and jackets that can transition into date night as well. This extra 60% off is pretty massive.
- Kate Spade: Extra 30% off all sale styles, with code: GOLDEN. KS has so many good gifting options so I always love to stock up on them during sales like this! Plus she has great work basics like laptop bags or travel accessories.
- Target: It will never get old. And with tons of different sales here like 30% off home, its never a bad time to spend a ridiculous amount more than you planned to spend at this place... Also - its not available yet but I am already SO excited for Target's newest home brand to launch, its called Project 62 and the modern style is right up my alley for the new home! Countdown until Sept 19th!
- Etsy: who even knew they had sales?! But another great place for gifting and personalization. I used Etsy a ton when planning for my wedding - bridesmaids gifts, father of the bride gift, and tons of decorations/favors.
- Lululemon: OK, they don't have a site-wide sale - sorry for getting you all excited. But I did check out their "We Made Too Much" section this morning and it looks like they've added a bunch of new sales. If you don't shop from WMTM, well now you can - you're welcome.
- Frankie's Bikinis: these super trendy suits rarely go on sale, but they are 30% off right now and have tons of great styles! Use code: TAKE30, and this includes the popular Greer Top style too! Check it outttt.
- Boys + Arrows: these swimsuits are SO SOFT, plus they have amazing patterns and styles - and this is another brand that doesn't have a ton of sales.
- West Elm: shop with discount code: HUGESALE. We've gotten a ton of our furniture for the new house from West Elm, and I pretty much exclusively shop there during big sales. Most of the time it isn't final sale either so you can try it out in your place. Plus the "white glove" delivery + assembly is a life saver.
- Nordies: yayyy another Nordstrom Sale! I don't need to explain anything here. They are just the best and any excuse to shop there is a good one.
- Bloomingdale's: big brown bag sale - 40-60% on all sale items. This is a great place to stock up on summer basics for next year - or that vacation you're bound to take in the winter!
Happy Shopping! Let me know if you have any other good sales to check out :)