Summer Bucket List
Summer bucket list
Alright, I've thought long and hard and it looks like we have a lot to get done before September - let's go!
- Morning on Ohio Street Beach – I’ve already posted about this place but it is still my favorite “hidden” beach in Chicago to visit early morning on the weekends. If you get there after 10 its not so secret anymore due to proximity to Navy Pier, but walking or biking down the river and over to this beach is such a relaxing way to start the day. Although the water is still icy – there are tons of swimmers training (for something)… new cafes + restaurants around the area to bring for a picnic, and just awesome views of the city and lake unobstructed.
- Volleyball at North Ave Beach – self-explanatory. Beach Saturdays with friends playing volleyball is quintessential “summer in Chicago.”
- Architecture Tour – I do this every year, with or without visitors in town, it is still one of the best experiences in Chicago to me. The tours are fun + informational if you are interested in Chicago history and architecture, and even if you’re not the views are incredible and there’s a bar downstairs ☺
- Drink some frose – am I the only person (girl) who isn’t obsessed with frose already? It sounds delicious and refreshing so wherever it is – I will find it. Also thinking this would be a fun drink to make for a shower, brunch, etc – looking for good recipes and ways to personalize.
- Sunset boat cruise/fireworks – city views at night, boats, lights – always a good time
- Soho House brunch + pool – can someone PLEASE take me to Soho House finally?! Its becoming ridiculous and that pool looks amazing. PSA to any of my readers – I am free this weekend…
let me know if you have any summer to do's!