Fave 5: Boots
boots for fall/boots for all
I was reminded this was very "basic" of me but I will not deny my love for fall + wearing boots! Today I am picking 5 styles and examples of each for you all to rock this season. Each picture is a link so just click on it and you can buy :)
1. Moto Boots: probably my favorite category! I've tagged a few of my favorites this season, and one of them is actually a rain boot! It hardly looks like it and if you live in the city and have to walk to work (or ride a bike like me!) these super cute boots will be great for all weather.
2. Peep toe: peep toe booties are great because they can span across multiple seasons, anything other than winter in Chicago :) Paired with skinny jeans they create a sleek look, but also if you are a little hesitant to wear moto style boots like the above with a dress, this offers a more feminine look. One of these is under $40! Woo!
3. Stewies: Stuart Weitzman is the authority on all things boot related in my book. I've created a category just for Stewies because I love them so much. Trendy and classic, they always look great. Keep a look out for them on sale at the end of the season or at a Nordstrom or Nieman's outlet!
4. Pattern/Detailed: You may consider these only for the bold but the great thing about patterned boots is that the rest of your outfit can be neutral/understated, and you are still making a statement. The below options are all less than $150!
5. Dressy: Love these boots to transition from a winter work day, to a night out with the girls or a dinner date! OK so maybe I can't wear Louboutins to work but a girl can dream eh?