5 Minute Summer Makeup Routine
Hot and Sunny days are ahead, and this time of year I love to take advantage of a lighter, faster makeup routine.
No need to look super made up at the pool right?! Plus if you are a sweater (which I am, haha) - then you don't need to be wiping off makeup all day. So here's my 5 minute, 5 step routine to get out the door!
1. Tinted moisturizer - I like this better than a BB or CC cream as it is light and spreads easily - but still covers minor discoloration, spots, etc. I use NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska -- I am naturally pretty fair skinned and you don't want a moisturizer to be darker than your skin, especially as the base for your makeup.
2. Bronzer - I am OBSESSED with my new Chanel "Soleil Tan De Chanel" - it is a Universal Bronzing Makeup Base, and its not a powder, more like a hard mousse that you apply with a brush. I love the color it gives and it is nice and matte with just a little glimmer - no glitter up in here!
3. Brow Pencil - I use Anastasia's Brow Definer in Medium Brown to add definition and volume where I need it, it is quick and easy and stays on all day! just pencil in where you need a little extra brow.
4. Blush - This Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Stick Face Color. I think its a great blush for a "no makeup" look, plus it is super easy to apply, just swipe and then rub in with one finger in a circular motion up your cheek bone.
5. Lastly, Mascara - I am using Pacifica Stellar Gaze these days...it is cruelty-free, vegan, and naturally hydrating for your lashes - which is important to me as my skin/hair/etc are typically dry. Plus it is super black and volumizing. Perfect with just a few swipes.
..and Go! That's it and that's my 5 minute routine. What are your favorite products?
PS: Cant wait to see how many of you make fun of me for phone case after this....